Who can join?
Any person, who is disciplined, attained: he ages to majority and willing to serve the nation (no restrictions on the basis of caste, creed religion, Party or Sex) may join NCRIB to serve to society and nation by become member of any category. He will have to submit following documents along with the application form.
1) One passport size photo
2) Photocopy of citizenship of India
3) Photocopy of education qualifications
4) Complete membership form with attested by any one authorized officer by NCRIB.
(See Impotent information Colum on membership form)
5) Affidavit on Stamp paper of Rs. 10/- attested by Notary Officer.
How can you join?
To join, we need an application duly filled and membership dues for the first year. Please visit join us page on website or contact NCRIB Headquarter for more information.
Advantage of joining NCRIB
1. NCRIB Membership will provided you an effective identify that will be useful to you in various field/spheres of life and also in collected vital news/ information Further NCRIB Id card will help the Member in case of falling into kind of trouble
2. Member will be able to effectively protest/stop any illegal/anti-social activity that comes in their knowledge.
3. Members may provide vital information to security/intelligence agencies. They can obtain information from police/civil administration regarding any matter social importance.
4. NCRIB Administration will always assist / co-operate its Members. Special care will be given to legal protection of Members and on providing special news, their names will be suggested the Government for awards.
5. The talent / capability of Members will be groomed by providing adequate training / knowledge to the Members.
6. Members can put their problems / view and other sensational news assertively before public, media and Government through the medium of NCRIB.
7. NCRIB Members, in public interest, may cooperate with them.
8. Members may also take NCRIB as their means of livelihood by attaining necessary and practical training in various fields.
9. Reports of NCRIB members will be published free of cost. Monetary reward for special / important news will also be provided.
10. Members will be provided with promotion on showing sincerity and exceptional performance.
11. Facilities like accidental insurance, medical insurance and travel facilities will be provided on showing outstanding performance.
12. Members will be invited at various important programs / occasions and will be provided awards for their sincere work.
Definition of various Membership categories:
1. Members will be provided with attractive I-cards / Certificates according to their membership categories.
2. Each Membership category will bear a definite authority and area of work.
3. NCRIB Members, according to their membership category, will represent NCRIB in their locality and will maintain effective communication / relation with Police / Civil Administration and Media.
4. Facilities, Training, Responsibilities / authorities and work will be provided / allocated according to the Membership category.
5. NCRIB members can bring any matter of social interest in the cognizance of any person of administrative corrupt political status. members may also, in their capacity, give ultimatum to a person involved in anti-social and, anti-national activities and may also inspire his/her for his/her betterment.
6. Memberships higher categories may take up t.-e matters relating crime, corruption and other anti-social and unethical activities to various police / vigilance officers at State / District level.
7. NCRIB Members are also delegated with the authority to take interview of various person of administrative and political status on various developmental work conducted by them. 24 hrs. information causing of NCRIB.
1. Cooperation with all department Government of India.
2. Registered by Department of Copyrights, Ministry of HRD Govt of India.
3. Registered by Government of India under trust act.
4. Registered Trademark by Govt of India.
5. an ISO 9001: 2015 certified organization.
6. Registered by Planning Commission Govt of India under NGO Partnership Systems.
1. Ministry of Home Affairs Government of India.
2. Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI)
3. National Legal Service Authority, Government of India.
4. Directorate General of Civil Defense, Government of India
5. National Human Right Commission New Delhi.
6. Central Information Commission New Delhi
7. Central Vigilance commission of India.
Have you got any information regarding any type of injustice or anti-social / anti-national activity going on in your area? You want to take powerful action to remove it so Please send them to NCRIB branch or you can mail them at email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Join NCRIB and contribute in its activities.
Promote NCRIB activities in your locality.
Provide moral support as well as logistic and financial help. Use the media at your disposal to introduce NCRIB.
Participate in the cells and campaigns launched by NCRIB.
If you are a teacher, social worker or hold a public office in a local body, you are invited to benefit from the training efforts launched by NCRIB.
Send your contributions in favor of